Minecraft Ding Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Ding When You Enter The World) performs a configurable sound when Minecraft hundreds and reaches the Predominant Menu or when the world hundreds once you connect with a server. It’s known as “Ding” as a result of that’s the sound that performs once you choose up an XP orb.
Easy methods to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.