Minecraft DRP – Global Data Pack Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Utility for Modpack Creators) is a small utility for Mod pack Creators in Minecraft model 1.13+.
With information packs being an effective way for mods to design their content material extra data-driven, it’s simpler then ever to customise your Mod pack expertise, proper?
Fallacious! There is no such thing as a method for mod packs to supply such a knowledge pack, apart from offering a separate obtain and let the consumer do the work.
However that’s not a great resolution, subsequently this mod gives you a greater resolution!
For 1.13 model:
- This mod provides a folder that mod packs can use to ship their information pack along with every little thing else.
- It does additionally routinely put a sound “pack.mcmeta” into that information pack, in order that Minecraft does acknowledge it as one. However, be at liberty to switch it while you need.
For 1.14 model:
- This mod provides a folder (“global_data_packs”) into which you’ll be able to add all of the dapatacks you need.
- You may both add them as a traditional folder, or zipped.
- Datapacks get prefixed with “modpack” when utilizing the /datapack command
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.