Minecraft Dude! Where’s My Horse? Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (A Lightweight Horse-Finding Mod) is a light-weight horse-finding mod for Minecraft 1.12 and 1.14!
Eschewing the complexities and configurations of earlier variations, you now merely sneak-right-click on the supposed creature (no hostiles or tamed creatures owned by different gamers, and no villagers), after which you’ll be able to right-click anyplace to summon them!
It additionally includes a light-weight saddle recipe.
- Shedding tamed creatures into unloaded chunks!
- A little bit extra configuration choices for the ocarina.
- Tooltip details about your tracked creature!
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.