Minecraft Durability Notifier Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Warning! Your Durability is Low) is a small client-side mod that makes use of numerous strategies to inform the participant when the instrument is low on sturdiness. It makes use of delicate strategies like utilizing sound or potion results and is absolutely configurable by way of the in-game configuration menu for ease. So, you may configure the mod the way you prefer it.
The mod tries to remain as vanilla server pleasant as attainable. The one function that doesn’t work whereas related to a vanilla server is the GiveFatigue function.
- GiveFatigue – if true offers the participant mining fatigue when the instrument hit it’s maxed so that you received’t by accident break the instrument. (Defaults to false)
- Proportion – is the share from 1 between 100 of sturdiness of the instrument it checks for (Defaults to 10)
- PlaySound – if true performs a noise to the participant in the event that they attempt to use their instrument whereas it’s low on sturdiness (Defaults to false)
- SendMessage – if true shows the message that your instrument is low on sturdiness (Defaults to true)
- SendMessageColor – chooses what shade/color the message will likely be. (Defaults to YELLOW)
- soundlocation – specifies the soundlocation of the sound that “PlaySound” will play. If the sound location inserted is fake it should say so within the log.
- quantity – modifications the quantity that “PlaySound” makes use of to play the sound. (Defaults to 0.6) [1 was a bit loud]
Methods to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.