Minecraft Dye Extension Mod 1.15.2 (Too Many Dyed Items) makes dyes a bit extra enticing by including dyed sticks, dyed cobblestone, and dyed leaves. With dyed sticks, you possibly can then craft all of the instruments (pickaxe, axe, …) with dyed handles. They act the identical method as regular instruments. I’m planning on including extra dyed issues e.g. dyed wooden or filth within the close to future… (I simply can’t appear to get the dyed furnaces working…).
This mod helps ALL vanilla dye varieties (in abstract it provides over 400 new objects/blocks/instruments) and solely appears to be like kinda good with vanilla device / stick textures. You possibly can, after all, additionally play it with one other texture pack. It’s simply that the textures are based mostly on vanilla textures.
To start out simply craft some dyed sticks (two sticks within the backside left and high proper corners and a dye of your want within the center)… after which some instruments out of them + a fabric sort e.g. diamonds or iron ingots identical to you’ll craft regular instruments. To craft dyed cobblestone/ dyed leaves simply place one dye within the center and eight cobblestone/leaves round it.
Methods to set up:
- Obtain and Set up Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Obtain and Set up Cloth Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run not too long ago downloaded .jar file, select the model you need, and press “Set up.”
- Run Minecraft, choose the profile with Cloth put in and press Play
- Press Begin on Desktop
- Select Run
- Sort %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Information onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.