Minecraft Elenai Dodge Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Dodge Your Enemies) is a effectively balanced and customizable dodge mod for Minecraft.
Elenai Dodge permits the participant to dodge when urgent Left Alt (this may be modified in-game). When this secret’s pressed, the participant has boosted a customizable distance within the course they had been shifting (ahead, again, left, or proper). That is helpful for dodging enemy assaults and makes PvP way more pleasurable and unpredictable.
By default, the participant dodges slightly below three blocks, nonetheless, this worth may be modified within the config. The participant is unable to dodge once more till the cooldown bar has fully depleted. The cooldown bar is a blue bar that seems over the expertise bar, nonetheless, it may be unlocked and moved to a customized place primarily based on participant desire within the config. In the event you don’t need this cooldown, merely disable it within the config.
With a purpose to not break the texture of Minecraft, the dodge is rigorously balanced as such:
- The Participant can not dodge while mid-air to forestall leaping too far (may be disabled within the config)
- The Participant can not dodge if they’ve three drumsticks of starvation or much less (worth may be modified or disabled in config)
- The Participant’s dodge has a cooldown meter (Additionally changeable in config)
- The dodge’s energy may be custom-made within the config to fit your wants.
Methods to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.