Minecraft Emojicord Mod 1.16/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 (Discord Emojis in Minecraft) means that you can use Discord’s commonplace emoji and customized emoji in Minecraft.
- All Discord commonplace emojis are supported
- You’ll be able to register customized emoji
- Animated emoji is supported
- Routinely convert Unicode emoji
- No server mod set up required
- Enter suggestion and emoji picker are supported
Easy methods to use:
It’s easy to make use of:
- Open a chat GUI.
- Click on the icon in the proper backside.
- Click on to enter emoji.
- That’s all.
You’ll be able to kind emoji names with options.
You’ll be able to add customized emoji
You’ll be able to add emojis by Emojicord Net or by including JSON.
Easy methods to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.