Minecraft Enchantability Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Now You Can Be “Enchanted”) is a mod during which you should utilize books to enchant your self and achieve some skills.
To begin, get your self an ender chest, open it and on the underside left of the GUI you will note a bit guide.
Click on on the guide and you will note a number of slots opening up, that is the place the enchanted books go.
Be aware: All enchants will be disabled within the config and a few have particular config choices, when you have any points please disable the enchant.
- Effectivity: Will increase the output of handbook crafting. Gadgets that are affected are specified within the configs as merchandise stacks and tags.
- Knockback: Will increase the block attain of the participant.
- Frost Walker: Permits strolling on air. When enchanted, merely Sneak mid-air to start out strolling.
- Flame: Accelerates Tile Entities across the participant.
and lots of extra!
Methods to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.