Minecraft Enchanted Wolves Mod 1.15.2 (Enchanted Companion, Stronger Pet) implements a recipe for a leather-based collar which may be enchanted to enhance the wolf skill by way of many bonuses. After equipping with a necklace by sneak right-clicking on them, your wolf now not receives harm from you; this consists of ranged harm from bows and tridents, however different environmental hazards equivalent to lava and falling will nonetheless register as typical harm upon the wolf. The collars are visibly represented as a band across the wolf’ fur; an enchanted model will seem purple. In the event you’re tired of the present pet system of the sport and need your companion to be stronger, quicker and extra sturdy, look no additional than Enchanted Wolves. It’s a easy and considerably vanilla-ish concept however a fantastic addition to the usual recreation.
9 Completely different Enchants:
- Trauma: Totals 0.5 Assault Injury per stage with a most of 5 ranges.
- Buffness: Will increase Armor by four per stage with a most of 5 ranges.
- Toughness: Will increase armour toughness by 2 per stage with a most of 5 ranges.
- Swiftness: Will increase motion velocity by 10% per stage most of three ranges.
- Hellhound: Makes assaults set targets on fireplace for two seconds. Additionally reduces fireplace harm taken by 20% * stage with a most of two ranges.
- Leech Fangs: The wolf will heal for 25% * stage of the harm it offers with mobs through fundamental assaults with a most of three ranges.
- Cushion: Reduces fall harm taken by 20% * stage. Max four ranges.
- Frostbite: Afflict mobs hit by assaults with Slowness for 3s. Slowness Degree is the same as enchant stage. Max three ranges.
- Resurrection: Treasure enchants. It’s acquired by way of world-generated chests & fishing. When a wolf with Resurrection takes deadly harm, it’s healed to full and teleports again to the proprietor, and Resurrection’s enchant stage drops by 1 till it passes.
Minecraft Enchanted Wolves Mod Screenshots:
How you can set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.