Mycraftmod Enhanced Snowman Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Life as a Snowman) makes snowballs thrown by snowmen trigger a small quantity of injury. Thereby they will lastly shield themselves from these evil monsters.
You need your military to develop? Then you’ll be able to allow a config choice which makes snowballs convert mobs to snowmen once they die.
- With default settings snowballs thrown by snowmen deal a small quantity of injury to any hostile creature (0.25 hearts). With that, it takes about 40 snowballs to combat a zombie, however when you have sufficient snowmen this needs to be fairly fast.
- As well as the snowballs freeze (decelerate) the hit mob for 2 seconds, thereby the snowmen have a good higher capable of defend themselves.
- Snowballs thrown by gamers don’t deal harm, by default.
- Most of that is configurable.
The right way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.