Minecraft Enhanced Visuals Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (More Realistic) (Extra Lifelike) makes Minecraft extra visually interesting when sure occasions happen, reminiscent of being beneath a potion’s results, or taking a look at an Enderman.
Minecraft has gotten fairly tasteless when it got here to the visible side of the sport. Everytime you get hit my a mob, all that occurs is you getting knocked again and shedding some well being. This doesn’t actually add ambiance to the sport in any respect. On high of that, Endermen are imagined to resemble Slender Man, appropriate? Then how come, everytime you take a look at them, your display screen by no means turns to static?
That’s the place this mod is available in to repair all of these issues. The Enhanced Visuals Mod is a mod that goals so as to add a number of visible results based mostly on what is going on to your participant, primarily including to the ambiance of the sport. For instance, when you find yourself at a extremely low well being, your display screen will pulse purple all over the place, signalling that you’re about to get slain. One other instance can be when you find yourself beneath a potion’s results, reminiscent of poison. Whenever you get struck by a poison potion, your display screen will pulse a swampy inexperienced.
Find out how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge and CreativeCore.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.