Minecraft Expanded Equivalence Mod 1.15.2 (Adds Integration for ProjectE) Expanded Equivalence Mod 1.12.2 is an addon to ProjectE, it provides integration for ProjectE and many different mods. It goals at registering EMC values for various crafting methods equivalent to Draconic Evolution’s Fusion Crafting, Avaritia’s excessive crafting, and others.
Gadgets supported from different mods:
IC2 Photo voltaic Panel EMC
BC Diamond Chip EMC
Forestry Ender Electron Tube EMC
AS Resonating Gem EMC
Tips on how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.