Minecraft Extra Pieces Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Stairs, Slabs, Walls, Fences, Fence Gates,..) is a mod for the Material Mod Loader for 1.14 variations of Minecraft. It provides Stairs, Slabs, Partitions, Fences, Fence Gates, Sidings, Corners, Posts and Columns for any block you need!
Minecraft Extra Pieces Mod
- What are Sidings? Vertical slabs.
- What are the Corners? Sideways stairs.
- What are Posts? Fences that don’t join and might face any axis.
- What are the Columns? Partitions that don’t join and might face any axis.
- Any block I need? Sure!
By default, the mod creates all of those ‘items’ for a significantly great amount of vanilla blocks, nevertheless it creates them primarily based on a config! (discovered within the config listing)
The config might look daunting at first, however in case you take your time to take a look at it, it’s fairly easy. A full clarification of it (and perhaps even a device that will help you edit it) can be coming ultimately.
Have enjoyable with limitless block shapes!
Minecraft Extra Pieces Mod Screenshots:
Sidings: Right here you possibly can see Sidings (Vertical Slabs) for every of the vanilla slab varieties, positioned dealing with all Four cardinal instructions.
Waterlogged Siding: Right here you possibly can see the conduct of a Siding when waterlogged. The water is not going to stream to the route blocked by the Siding.
Comparability: Right here you possibly can see a comparability of various block shapes obtainable with the mod (high) in comparison with with out (backside).
Tips on how to set up:
- Obtain and Set up Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Obtain and Set up Material Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run not too long ago downloaded .jar file, select the model you need and press “Set up.”
- Run Minecraft, choose the profile with Material put in and press Play
- Press Begin on Desktop
- Select Run
- Sort %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Recordsdata onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.