Minecraft FAB Library Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Library for Serilum’s Mods) assists to find a particular block and conserving observe of its location in a world effectively. Particularly helpful when a number of mods depend upon a particular blockstate on the planet.
Learn how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.