Minecraft Falling Tree Mod 1.16.2 /1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Break Down Trees by Only Cutting One Piece of It) lets you break a full tree by solely breaking one log out of it. Sneaking will disable this performance.
A number of choices can be found within the config file:
- logs_whitelisted: The mod mechanically helps all blocks recognized as logs. Nevertheless if you wish to manually add one other sort of block (as a result of it isn’t recognized as a log, or since you make bushes out of obsidian) underneath the shape mod_id:block_id (eg: biomesoplenty:fir_log).
- tools_whitelisted: The mod mechanically helps all axes as instruments. Nevertheless if you happen to can manually add extra (as a result of it isn’t recognized as an axe, or since you need to break your bushes with a particular software) underneath the shape mod_id:item_id (eg: powder_power:axe_trilium).
- logs_blacklisted: If you wish to disallow some blocks to be damaged , you are able to do so right here (if a block is each current within the whitelist & blacklist, the blacklist will win).
- tools_blacklisted: If you wish to disallow the usage of some instruments, you are able to do so right here (if an merchandise is each current within the whitelist & blacklist, the blacklist will win).
- ignore_durability: If activated breaking down a tree gained’t injury your software.
- max_log_count: The utmost variety of log a tree may be made from (if extra the mod gained’t apply).
- preserve_tools: If this feature is enabled your software gained’t be damaged by chopping down an enormous tree, it’ll as a substitute be left with 1 of sturdiness.
- reverse_sneaking: If this feature is enabled you’ll have to sneak with a view to break the entire tree.
- break_leaves: If that is set to true, leaves will despawn immediately when a tree is damaged (even when not lower in a single shot).
NOTE: This may occasionally work server-side solely. Although I didn’t do a lot testing that manner and should require the consumer to have it too someday.
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.