(Animations Menu & Extra) Minecraft FancyMenu Mod 1.16.2/1.16.1 / 1.15.2 is a forge-based Minecraft mod to customise in-game menus in some ways.
A particular factor about FancyMenu is, that it’s not restricted to the fundamental Minecraft menus just like the choices or stock menu.
With FancyMenu, you possibly can customise almost each default-looking menu within the sport. Even menus from different mods!
- Cover, transfer, resize and rename buttons
- Change button textures
- Auto-click buttons
- Create buttons to open hyperlinks, ship messages and far more
- Add traces of textual content to menu screens and format them
- Animate the background of menus
- Add textures and animations to menus
- Add internet textual content and pictures by URL to dynamically change its content material
- Add audio to menus and animations
- Play animations as sport intro earlier than the primary menu hundreds
Edit Layouts Ingame – In a Fancy GUI:
FancyMenu comes bundled with a structure editor to simply create and edit menu layouts with none particular data!
Simply use the editor buttons within the top-right nook of menus to begin customizing!
Obtain Pre-made Animations:
The cave animation used within the instance above is offered as seperate obtain!
- Obtain for MC 1.12-1.13: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VYzkEmzy7lPIlQ1T0Qlx83v6KdBMBV_d/view
- Obtain for MC 1.14-1.15: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sYTf4T5LrXX2MMF2r00USDM4WfEHm-v-/view
The obtain ZIP accommodates two folders, the primary one is called “animations” and the second “customization”.
Simply copy these two folders into /.minecraft/config/fancymenu/, restart your sport and you will note the animation in your major menu!
The best way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.