Minecraft FastFurnace Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Cook Food In Seconds) does a few issues referring to the vanilla furnace in order that it runs sooner throughout its replace methodology.
Just like FastWorkbench, it caches the final recipe used and checks this recipe first earlier than re-scanning all the registry. That is considerably sooner as a result of vanilla furnace scanning all the furnace registry every tick, which can be wonderful for vanilla, however in a modded surroundings, will get very giant in a short time.
Moreover, the mod fixes a bug in serialization of the furnace, which might trigger burn occasions above 32767 to be ignored throughout saving (because the burn time was solid to a brief regardless that an int was written).
These adjustments solely apply to the vanilla furnace. Mods ought to comply with the identical practices that this mod does with the intention to guarantee fewer loops over the smelting listing.
For individuals who like numbers, right here is Vanilla vs FastFurnace:
That is 9 furnaces every smelting cobblestone all the time the check was carried out. The variety of invocations is stored roughly the identical as to not skew any numbers. This check was carried out in vanilla, which solely has ~70 furnace recipes. In a modpack, there may very well be upwards of 700, considerably growing the efficiency acquire.
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge and Placebo.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.