Minecraft Fishing Real Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Fish Up Real Entities) is a configurable fishing mod. The way it works is, everytime you would usually fish up a salmon merchandise, it spawns a reside salmon as a substitute!
It totally helps knowledge packs! In reality, all the mod makes use of a datapack for the item->entity conversions!
Place your jsons in a fishing folder and reload your datapacks to immediately fish new entities!
The json format is as follows:
That takes the minecraft:tropical_fish item and turns it into a minecraft:tropical_fish entity!
We can even do NBT for the entities as well!
That will result in a very specific tropical fish each time!
Also, if you want to override one of the vanilla ones, create your datapack with the namespace fishingreal and override either cod.json, pufferfish.json, salmon.json, or tropical_fish.json
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.