Minecraft Food Funk Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Now Your Food Can Decompose) Meals Funk Mod 1.12.2 is an easy mod that modifications the mechanics of meals, now every kind of meals and crops exists a sure time earlier than being broken.
What’s that funky odor in my backpack? Meals spoils over time until preserved. Configure any merchandise to rot, any container to protect gadgets.
- Meals rots over time. Make any merchandise rot into every other merchandise (or none in any respect) over a specified time (through configuration).
- Preserving containers (the Esky and Freezer) gradual or cease rot a specified quantity. Add extra through configuration.
- Default configuration entries assist vanilla Minecraft and different meals mods.
- Any merchandise from any mod may be specified, and specifiers embrace assist for metadata and ore dictionary names.
Meals Spoiling (Rot)
As if surviving wasn’t laborious sufficient, now your meals can spoil too. That’s proper, meals spoilage occurs each day in the actual world, why not in Minecraft?
- “Rotten: p%” – The merchandise is p% by its lifetime. At 100%, the merchandise rots.
- “Day x/y” – The merchandise is x days outdated out of a y days lifetime (assuming merchandise isn’t in a preserving container).
A preserving container will gradual or cease the merchandise rot, making the above info correct assuming the merchandise is faraway from the preserving container instantly.
Most meals will spoil in about 7 days (with the default mod settings), so don’t collect greater than you’ll be able to eat (until you’ll be able to protect it in chilly storage). Meat gadgets akin to pork, beef, rooster, and fish, whether or not uncooked or cooked, will rot into rotten flesh, buckets of milk will rot into spoiled milk, whereas all the things else edible (together with something edible from different mods) will rot into rotten meals.
This mod may even hold observe of rotting gadgets inside inventories from different mods so there isn’t a straightforward strategy to cheat round rot. For higher methods of preserving your meals look into making Eskys and Freezers.
Rotten meals isn’t utterly ineffective although, usually it’s worthwhile to make your self a composting bin. Rot can be utilized as a bonemeal substitute or as a crafting ingredient to make grime, mycelium or slime balls. For those who’re feeling actually determined, then you’ll be able to nonetheless eat it for half a starvation “shank”.
This tooltip seems on gadgets within the crafting grid consequence part (and will seem if different mods have incompatibilities with this mod).
- “Recent x days” – The merchandise stays from for x days as soon as it’s crafted or comes into existence.
You may even see the next tooltips in different circumstances (and will seem extra typically if different mods have incompatibilities with this mod):
- Decaying tooltip: the merchandise has hit 100% lifetime and decay is imminent.
- Preserved tooltip: the merchandise not rots.
- Debug tooltip:
- “Date x Time y” – the merchandise has a lifetime of y ticks, and x is the recent timestamp (the creation time plus any preserved time) used to calculate age.
- “When a / b” – a is the present timestamp in ticks, and the merchandise will rot at timestamp b.
- Every part else edible (together with something edible from different mods) will rot into rotten meals.
- Buckets of milk will rot into spoiled milk
- A cooler that extends the shelf lifetime of meals, halving the speed at which issues inside rot.
- A freezer that extends the shelf lifetime of meals additional than an Esky. It utterly halts the rotting of meals gadgets within it.
The mod come pre-configured with default settings – so configuration is just wanted if you wish to customise a setting or so as to add assist for an additional mod’s gadgets
- “Allow merchandise rot” – true enabled merchandise rot, false disables rot
- “preserving” – configure preserving container properties
- “rotting” – configure merchandise rot properties
- “debug” – configure debug settings
- “days to rot” – set the variety of days it takes for gadgets to rot, or disable rot for gadgets.
- “rotten id” – configure into what an merchandise rots.
Days to Rot config
Rotten id config
Wumple Util Library
Methods to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge and Wumple Util Library.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.