Minecraft Future MC Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Items from Future Versions) provides blocks from future variations, up to now it added a number of blocks and gadgets.
Provides (1.12.2 gadgets):
- Lantern – A lightweight supply (from 1.14) which may be set on the bottom or hung from a ceiling.
- Stonecutter – A block (from 1.14) that converts stone blocks into different variants.
- Grindstone – A block from 1.14 that repairs and disenchants gadgets.
- Smoker and Blast Furnace – Blocks (from 1.14) that may solely smelt particular gadgets, however use gas rather more effectively and smelt twice as quick as a traditional furnace.
Provides (1.14.Four gadgets):
- Flowers – (Lily of the Valley, Wither Rose and Cornflower) Flowers that every craft into their respective dyes (White, Black, Blue).
- Partitions – 12 new wall variants (from 1.14) that inherit their seems from completely different blocks.
- Dyes – These dyes can be utilized to craft gadgets that require a dye of that colour.
- Trident – A throw-able weapon from 1.13. It additionally has Loyalty, Channeling, and Impaling enchantments. For now, they’re obtained by killing Elder Guardians. No 3D merchandise mannequin but.
- Barrel – A block (from 1.14) that may retailer gadgets like a chest even in tight locations.
- Suspicious Stew – An merchandise (from 1.14) that grants a random potion impact when consumed. Craftable like Mushroom Stew however with any Vanilla flower.
- Loom – A block (from 1.14) that’s purposeful as of Alpha 0.2.01.
- Berry Bush – A block (from 1.14) that may be harvested to gather Candy Berries. Discovered naturally in Taiga biomes, and has Four phases of development identical to in 1.14.
- Campfire – A lightweight supply (from 1.14) that may cook dinner as much as Four meals gadgets without delay and exhibits particles as of Alpha 0.2.01.
- Stripped Logs – A variant of the vanilla log that doesn’t have its bark.
- Composter – A block (from 1.14) that composts gadgets into bonemeal. Has CraftTweaker compatiblity! Capabilities are on GitHub Wiki.
- Bamboo – A plant (from 1.14) that grows tall and thick. Can be utilized as furnace gas and to craft sticks.
- Panda – An animal (from 1.14) that spawns in jungles. It’s favourite meals is Bamboo.
- Bee – A flying insect (from 1.15) that may be present in bee nests that generate in plains, sunflower plains, and flower forests. There’s additionally Honey Blocks.
Provides (1.15.2 gadgets):
- Netherite Toolset & Armor – Netherite instruments and armor from 1.15 that don’t burn in lava.
- Historic Particles – Ore that generates within the nether and doesn’t burn in lava.
- Each characteristic within the mod is toggle-able by a config file.
- Extra options will probably be added!
How you can set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.