Minecraft Fx Control Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.12.2 (Control Player Effects Under Various Conditions) is an easy mod that offers you full management of participant results based mostly on varied circumstances. It’s based mostly on a rule system. The rule file is situated in config/rfcontrol.
There are presently 5 rule recordsdata:
- results.json: with this file you possibly can add potion results or set the participant on fireplace based mostly on varied circumstances. You need to use this to offer the participant varied potion results or set him/her on fireplace. The circumstances could be something like dimension, time of the day, biome, block the participant is standing on, objects he’s holding, …
- breakevents.json: with this file you possibly can management what occurs when the participant tries to interrupt a block
- placeevents.json: with this file you possibly can management what occurs when the participant tries to position a block
- leftclicks.json: with this file you possibly can management what occurs with the participant left-clicks a block
- rightclicks.json: with this file you possibly can management what occurs when the participant right-clicks a block
This mod can also be appropriate with Misplaced Cities (guidelines based mostly on buildings for instance), Baubles, Serene Seasons, and Sport Phases.
The way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.