Minecraft Gems and Crystals Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Topaz, Amethyst) provides completely different sorts of gems, crystals, instruments, and armor to Minecraft.
The next gems and crystals are added to the sport:
The next forms of instruments and armor are added to the sport:
- Ruby Instruments and Armor
- Sapphire Instruments and Armor
- Emerald Instruments and Armor
- Topaz Instruments and Armor
- Amethyst Instruments and Armor
- Quartz Instruments and Armor
The flexibility to allow/disable particular person ores is on the market by way of a configuration file.
Quartz ore can spawn within the overworld if enabled within the configuration file.
Software and Armor Power:
- Ruby and Sapphire instruments and armor are each of equal power, and are fairly stronger than Diamond, as a result of gems being fairly uncommon.
- Emerald instruments and armor sit between Ruby/Sapphire and Diamond instruments and armor strength-wise.
- Topaz instruments and armor are a bit weaker than Diamond.
- Amethyst instruments and armor are a bit stronger than Iron however weaker than Topaz.
- Quartz instruments and armor are a bit weaker than Iron.
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.