Minecraft Glassential Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Various of Cool Glasses) provides varied varieties of glass that you have to assist in your constructing. A number of mods, reminiscent of Further Utilities, add a bunch of cool glasses to your sport. Like a glass that you would be able to see via however blocks gentle, glass that emits gentle, and even simply glass you possibly can clearly see via while not having a useful resource pack.
Have you ever ever wished to get that cool stuff, however with out all of the overhead of placing a serious content material mod in your modpack? Effectively, look no additional than Glassential.
- Clear Glass: simply clear textured glass.
- Luminous Glass: emits gentle, similar to Glowstone.
- Redstone Glass: emits a powerful redstone sign, similar to a Block of Redstone.
- Darkish Glass: doesn’t let precise gentle undergo, preferrred for mob farms.
- Ghostly Glass: non-solid to all entities of any variety.
- Ethereal Glass: non-solid to gamers, good for doorways.
- Reverse Ethereal Glass: non-solid to non-player entities, good for flooring.
Moreover, it additionally provides the Glass Cutter, which is like Shears however for glass blocks of any variety. It may possibly choose up the positioned glass as if it had silk contact.
All objects and glasses will be individually disabled within the config when you don’t need all of them or you have already got different mods including some. Glasses are additionally all totally appropriate with ConnectedTexturesMod (which is very advisable).
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.