Minecraft Glowing Cocoa Mod 1.15.2 (Lighting Up the Jungle) Glowing Cocoa Mod 1.12.2 provides a brand new type of cocoa to the jungle. It lights up the night time. Harvested by scissors you’re going to get numerous ornamental lanterns. Or harvest them by hand and get a brand new type of Glowstone Mud. You may craft it into Glowstone or Redstone Lamps in new colours or smelt it into regular Glowstone Mud. Now you’ll be able to farm Glowstone Mud.
If you encounter the jungle at night time, you’ll discover this new plant rising on timber above peak degree 80 (New generated jungle required). There are three completely different coloured Glowing Cocoa sorts. At any age you possibly can harvest them with scissors. These lanterns are available in 9 colours and in three sizes. As soon as harvested they gained’t develop additional and the ornament talents with them are countless (they are often positioned on each aspect of a block).
If you harvest them by hand you’ll get Glowing Cocoa Mud. It may be crafted like regular Glowstone Mud. There are three new Glowstone blocks and Redstone Lamps.
Forms of Glowstone and Redstone Lamps
Instance how lanterns can be utilized
View by way of the Jungle
How you can set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.