Minecraft Good Skeletons Don’t Strafe Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Removes Strafing Behavior from Skeletons) removes the very annoying and buggy strafing conduct from skeletons when attacking. This fashion they are going to now not stroll backward and fall off cliffs or get caught at easy corners.
When attacking skeletons will now merely behave like proven within the GIF beneath.
This mod adjustments the skeleton ai to forestall them from strafing round whereas taking pictures at a goal utilizing their bow. The ensuing conduct within the mod is similar to the one current earlier than Minecraft 1.9 the place skeletons would merely stand nonetheless and shoot. Variations in comparison with variations previous to Minecraft 1.9 are:
- Skeletons haven’t forgotten how a bow works, so they are going to nonetheless load an arrow into it and draw again earlier than them hearth.
- Skeletons neglect about their goal fairly shortly after they can’t see it anymore. This was a change to focus on monitoring generally in Minecraft 1.9 and it’s simply an excessive amount of for me to revert in such a easy mod.
These GIFs beneath exhibiting the distinction within the skeleton’s conduct:
Skeleton conduct within the vanilla recreation the place they strafe round A LOT
Habits within the mod the place they simply stand round and shoot like they at all times did
This mod features a config which permits the consumer to customise the skeleton conduct to some lengthen.
NOTE: This mod is solely server-side. It even works when utilizing a vanilla consumer to connect with a Forge server operating this mod.
The best way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.