Minecraft Guard Villagers Mod 1.161 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Villagers Warriors) Are you uninterested in your total village dying off because of the truth your native golem is simply too lazy?
Are you uninterested in defending a village simply by your self?
Guard Villagers Mod provides guards, illusioners in raids, and rather more.
- The principle characteristic of the mod, guards normally spawn in villages in teams of 5, outfitted with an iron sword they’re principally prepared for preventing any menace to the village, probably together with you.
- You possibly can change out their iron sword with a special one by shift right-clicking them with the sword you need them to have.
- For those who want extra guards, shift right-click a villager with any sword and it’ll turn out to be a guard.
- In raids, illagers kill any animal they see. (false on default)
- Illusioners spawn in raids. (true on default)
- Witches assault villagers. (true on default)
- Archers: Guards that use both crossbows or bows as an alternative of swords.
- New Villages: Suppose Ocean Villages, Mushroom Villages, Mesa Villages, Swamp Villages, Jungle Villages, and many others.
Methods to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.