Minecraft GuideBook Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.12.2 (Minecraft Book API and Library) is a library mod that provides customizable books. You’ll be able to add books by means of mods, useful resource packs, or utilizing the configuration folder.
GuideBook Mod Wiki Web page:
How you can set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.