Minecraft Hardcore Revival Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Help Your Friends Back Up After They Die) helps your folks again up after they die (if you may make it in time).
Have you ever ever performed Hardcore multiplayer with buddies and immediately your teammate died to a dumb mistake whilst you have been simply being comfortable at residence? You often can be compelled to restart, despite the fact that you didn’t actually do something incorrect. Perhaps your pal didn’t do something incorrect both. Total I imagine that demise in hardcore is barely enjoyable if it feels such as you actually deserved it, for instance whereas combating a robust boss monster.
Due to this fact, this mod goals to resolve this downside! When a participant dies, as a substitute of being gone for good, they enter a Ok.O. state, at which level a timer will begin working. Being the nice pal you’re, you may try to save lots of them in time. When you do, every part is okay – they get a small debuff and a robust urge for food and also you two will be in your approach once more. When you don’t, for instance since you died whereas making an attempt to save lots of them, otherwise you simply didn’t get there in time, then that’s your individual fault and now you can resolve to restart whereas in peace with your self!
However yeah lengthy story quick, grace Ok.O. interval earlier than remaining demise the place your folks can prevent, just like different survival video games.
The mechanic is straightforward – find the participant and maintain right-click for 2 seconds or so to assist them get again up. Whereas Ok.O., the participant can go searching and chat, however cannot transfer, assault or use gadgets. There’s additionally integration for the Ping and TeamUp mods included (verify the config file for information). And regardless of the title, it really works in non-hardcore worlds as properly.
The right way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.