Minecraft Harvest Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Harvest with Right Click) provides the performance of right-clicking to reap crops, no extra handbook replanting!
This additionally works with modded crops.
Within the config, you’ll be able to set a blacklist/whitelist to disallow/enable particular crops to be harvested.
An empty blacklist means all crops might be harvested
The way to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.