Minecraft HarvestCraft Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (More Foods, Plants, Crops) provides in lots of new meals and recipes utilizing new cooking instruments utilizing solely vanilla Minecraft supplies and crops.
- 60 new crops (together with cotton for string).
- 6 backyard bushes to seek out and harvest for crops (decide up bushes or allow them to unfold like mushrooms).
- 36 fruit or merchandise bearing timber.
- 17 new fish (catch with regular fishing rod).
- Water Backyard drops clams, snails, crayfish, and so on as effectively.
- Beekeeping (together with candle blocks, presser machine, hardened leather-based armor).
- 1300+ new gadgets and meals.
- Sheeps drop mutton, Squids drop calamari.
- Cooking instruments, together with two as separate blocks to craft in.
- Sink blocks that give infinite water sources a greater look.
- Oven that cooks meals twice as quick utilizing cooking oil as gasoline.
- Market block that means that you can purchase seeds, saplings, farm animal spawn eggs, and bonemeal for emeralds.
- Use crop gadgets to plant as an alternative of seeds (like vanilla potatoes/carrots).
- Flip buckets of water and milk into recent variations for straightforward recipe use.
- Use tofu for vegetarian/vegan recipes.
- Lang file assist.
- Higher general mod assist for auto-harvesting/and so on.
- The whole lot is within the Ore Dictionary for different modders to make use of my gadgets simply.
- Config file has choices for every part.
How Crops Work
Crops in HarvestCraft work by default a bit otherwise than in vanilla Minecraft. There are two sorts of crops–regular and re-growth. To search out seeds for my crops, break tall grass or discover bushes out within the wild.
Regular crops develop via three phases of development (that takes a bit longer than vanilla wheat to undergo eight phases) and when mature might be damaged, dropping 2-Four gadgets of that crop with no seeds. You can too activate seeds dropping from regular crops within the config file (the traditional crops will then drop one crop merchandise and 1-Three seeds).
All of my crop gadgets can be utilized as seeds when planting (suppose potatoes and carrots in vanilla Minecraft).
Re-growth crops additionally develop via three phases of development and when mature, you may right-click on them to reap a single crop merchandise. The re-growth crop will then reset a stage to develop once more with out you having to re-plant.
If it takes greater than 1/10th of a second to interrupt a crop, it’s not mature.
Up to date Crop and Fruit footage by MAXIMEbrx
Listing of Regular Crops: Asparagus, Beans, Beet, Broccoli, Celery, Garlic, Ginger, Lettuce, Onion, Peanut, Pineapple, Radish, Rice, Candy Potato, Tea, Turnip, Barley, Cauliflower, Leek, Oats, Parsnip, Rye, Scallion, Soybean
Listing of Re-growth Crops: Bellpepper, Cantaloupe, Chili Pepper, Espresso, Cucumber, Eggplant, Mustard, Peas, Tomato, Zucchini, Artichoke, Brussel Sprout, Cabbage, Okra, Winter Squash, Corn, Cotton
Listing of Timber: Apple, Avocado, Banana, Cherry, Cinnamon, Cococnut, Dragonfruit, Lemon, Lime, Mango, Nutmeg, Olive, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Peppercorn, Plum, Pomegranate, Starfruit, Vanilla Bean, and Walnut
Listing of Bushes: Blackberry*, Blueberry*, Cactus Fruit*, Cranberry, Grape*, Kiwi*, Raspberry*, Spiceleaf, Strawberry*, Sunflower, White Mushroom, Rhubarb, Rutabaga, and Seaweed
* Bushes marked with asterisk are re-growth crops
- Go to HarvestCraft Dropbox page
Word: In the event you attempt to break a crop/fruit block and it doesn’t break immediately, it’s not ripe! Re-growth crops must be right-clicked to be harvested.
Learn how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.