Minecraft Headcrumbs Mod 1.15.2/1.11.2 (Youtuber, Mobs Heads) Headcrumbs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 provides in mobs heads, youtuber heads, and statues. This mod permits all mobs to now drop their heads. These may be displayed or worn in your head. This mos can also be suitable with a bunch of different common mods! One other large characteristic is that Youtuber heads may be present in chests. These may be changed into statues for show. With the config, any Minecrafters head may be added.
This mod provides new creature heads that may be positioned on this planet and worn. It provides heads for all vanilla creatures, in addition to many creatures added by different mods. Minecraft celebrities’ heads may be present in dungeon loot chests. The listing of celebrities may be altered within the mod’s configuration file. These celebrities may also be discovered as hostile enemies within the Minecraft world. Participant Statues may also be created out of those heads.
- Vanilla mobs/animals heads (together with horses)
- Blizz heads (mob from Thermal Growth)
- Most of Twilight Forrest mobs/animals heads
- All of the Natura mobs heads (Imps, Heatscar Spiders, and Nitro Creepers)
- A lot of the Thaumcraft mobs (Just about the entire ones that really have a head)
- All of Lycanite’s Mobs
- Minecraft celebrities heads as dungeon loot
- The entire heads added by this mod are wearable!
- You possibly can, in fact, take away and add names to the celebrities listing at any time utilizing the configs!
- Heads will drop randomly when you have this mod put in. You possibly can disable this within the configs. It’s also possible to disable solely the vanilla head drops and maintain the brand new ones added by this mod.
- Heads may also drop off of any entity killed by a charged creeper. I’d advocate turning both this or the random drops off to maintain it constant. Each are on by default.
- It’s also possible to make participant statues by inserting a participant head on high of a tower of two clay blocks! (You possibly can change what block within the configs, the default is clay)
Twilight Forest Heads
Natura and TE
Dungeon Loot Heads
Learn how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.