Minecraft Hwyla Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Here’s What You’re Looking At) is a fork of WAILA by ProfMobius. All plugins/add-ons/compatibilities created with the official mod are 100% appropriate with this fork. Hwyla is accessible for each Forge and Cloth. For Minecraft 1.14.2 and above, ensure you are downloading the correctly tagged file for the loader you’re utilizing.
Notable Lesser Recognized Options:
- By default, Numpad three and Numpad Four can be utilized to search for the recipe of blocks on this planet in JEI. This requires JEI to be put in to perform.
- You’ll be able to change the colours and textual content formatting of the tooltip in-game by navigating to the in-game config, opening the “Waila” choices display screen, and choosing “Format content material…”.
- If you’re having points with tooltip handlers added by mods, you’ll be able to run “/dumphandlers” which is able to produce a textual content file with all registered handlers and what sorts they’re registered to.
- As of 1.12, the Narrator may be toggled for the tooltip. This may use the system’s text-to-speech library to let you know what you’re .
- In case you really feel that having the merchandise being displayed within the tooltip is redundant, it may be disabled.
The right way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.