Minecraft Iguana Tweaks Reborn Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.12.2 (Survival Tweaks That Make Game Harder) is a whole rewrite of the outdated 1.6 mod, IguanaTweaks, it provides varied survival tweaks that make the sport tougher!
This mod is break up in several modules. Each module may be disabled and each single function of a module may be disabled and has the intensive configuration.
- No Merchandise No Knockback (enabled by default)
If the participant assaults an entity with no instrument/weapon, the attacked mob will take virtually no injury (1/10 of a coronary heart) and no knockback. The no knockback applies even when the participant assault velocity cooldown is under 75% with a instrument/weapon, however on this case, the injury is utilized usually.
This function might need some undesirable conduct with modded mobs
- Altered Poison (enabled by default)
Poison has been modified to be lethal and drain starvation on injury.
However will injury entities three instances slower
- Exhaustion primarily based on Block Hardness (enabled by default, the multiplier set to 1 by default)
Minecraft usually provides 0.005 exhaustion for block damaged. With this enabled as an alternative, exhaustion shall be added primarily based on block hardness (hardness / 100). ELI5 while you break a block you lose extra starvation the tougher is a block to interrupt.
A multiplier within the config is offered to extend/lower exhaustion.
- Stop FoV Adjustments on Pace Modified (enabled by default)
FoV will not change when the participant velocity modifications (Particularly helpful if Motion Restriction module is enabled)
- Block Hardness Multiplier (4x by default)
Multiplies the block hardness by this worth. A blacklist/whitelist is offered to forestall blocks hardness from starting modified by this worth.
- Block Hardness by Block (By default that is set to make ores tougher to mine the higher they’re)
Change block hardness by block.
E.g. with minecraft:granite,10.0 will change granite hardness to 10
- Punish Unsuitable Instrument (disabled by default)
If the improper instrument is used to mine a block, the block is not going to break and the instrument sturdiness shall be set to 1. If not utilizing a instrument (really something that’s damageable), then the participant will take injury.
Largely supposed for modpack authors since with the standalone mod you’ll not have the ability to begin out.
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.