Minecraft Immersive Portals Mod 1.16.1/.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Realistic Nether and End Portal) Do you’re feeling Nether Portals look so boring … It’s only a purple block! Not solely that, each time you step by means of the Nether Portal, you’ll have to wait some time after which need to undergo the loading display and eventually get into the Nether …
Immersive Portals is a mod created to enhance the Nether Portal! When the Immersive Portal is put in, you can see your Nether Portal fairly unusual. No extra boring purple blocks, now you possibly can look by means of the Nether Portal! Furthermore, while you come to Nether, you simply must step by means of that gate and you’ll come. No ready time, no ready display! This characteristic of Immersive Portals additionally works on Finish Portal.
Along with the principle characteristic above, Immersive Portals additionally has many nice new options:
- You’ll be able to construct a horizontal Nether Portal.
- You’ll be able to create a mirror by utilizing Flint And Metal on Glass.
- World Wrapping
- Capability to attach dimensions collectively through a command.
- New 5 Dimension with World Era is wonderful!
Immersive Portals additionally has 2 separate variations so that you can use Forge Mod Loader or Material Mod Loader. For those who use Forge Mod Loader, you will have MixinBootstrap. For those who use the Material Mod Loader, you will have the Material API.
Want you’ve gotten enjoyable taking part in the sport!
- Forge Mod Loader and MixinBootstrap
- Or Material Mod Loader and FabricAPI
The right way to Set up Immersive Portals Mod for Minecraft
- Obtain Forge Installer, Immersive-Portals-1.15.2.jar file
- Proper click on Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to put in Forge. (You’ll be able to skip this step if you happen to’ve put in Minecraft Forge)
- Open Begin on desktop > Open Run (Or you should utilize the Home windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Kind %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder after which run Minecraft. Executed!