Minecraft Inventory HUD+ Mod 11.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1/.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Adds Your Main Inventory to Your .HUD)
This mod provides two extra options! Each of them are OFF by default, however you possibly can toggle them ON in in-game mod config display!
First function is ArmorDamageHUD, it should present you what armor it is best to restore.
If sturdiness greater than 75% shade is inexperienced, white shade if 25-75%, orange if lower than 25 and in case your armor virtually damaged – shade will probably be purple!
The second function is PotionStatusHUD!
You possibly can change place wherever you need, and it additionally will present you a length of the impact!
The way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.