Minecraft iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Adult, Child, Female, Male) means that you can grow to be a male or feminine and likewise grow to be an grownup or youngster! This mod just isn’t a women solely factor. It has the choice to show a participant right into a feminine or youngster full with their very own harm sound results. You would possibly discover a feminine zombie frolicking at the hours of darkness. Use this in your server to synchronize all of the settings for every participant throughout all related shoppers. This can be a nice Minecraft roleplaying mod.
- Males: Identical to regular Minecraft, however with the outdated harm sounds!
- Females: Are barely smaller than males, have their very own default texture, have their very own harm sound.
- Youngsters: Are smaller, and have their very own default texture primarily based on gender
- Zombies: There are occasional feminine zombies which might be similar to the common ones, they use the feminine mannequin and have their very own default texture
- Choices: Select which feminine mannequin to make use of for females, flip genders on/off, flip age on/off, activate/off zombie genders, activate/off the gender sounds
Does this mod require particular skins?
- The pores and skin you set in your Minecraft Profile just isn’t eliminated by this mod. If a person has a pores and skin, their pores and skin will present. If a person doesn’t have a pores and skin, the default participant textures will present primarily based on that gamers gender and age settings.
- Press G for the mod primary menu.
- Whereas in recreation, press Esc, Click on Choices, Click on Controls
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.