Minecraft Iron Chests Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Better Than Vanilla Chests) provides quite a lot of new chests to the sport along with iron chests. All are higher than vanilla chests in that they’ve extra capability and will be positioned subsequent to one another. Moreover, they continue to be as single chests when adjoining to one another, eliminating the required 1-block hole seen with double chests. Solely obsidian chests have elevated blast resistance.
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.