Minecraft Item Blacklist Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (Locked Item) blocks using objects and blocks within the specified dimensions. Op’s are nonetheless ready to make use of them! Straightforward to make use of and edit. Every part might be accomplished through ingame instructions. You should set up this on the shopper and the server.
- Locked merchandise: This holds the contraband in a nullifying shell! They shall use it no extra.
/blockitem (additionally /itemblacklist or /blacklist): Base command. Provides you with all of the out there choices.
- ban [dim list] [item[:*:meta]] – Bans the merchandise. (Defaults to the merchandise you might be holding and the dimension you might be in.)
- unban [dim list] [item[:*:meta]] – Unbans the merchandise. (Defaults to the merchandise you might be holding and the dimension you might be in.)
- record [dim:player] – Lists all of the banned objects sorted by dimension. (Defaults to all dimensions.)
- unpack [player] – Removes objects from the banned merchandise container. (Defaults to you.)
- pack [player] – Places objects again into banned merchandise container. (Defaults to you.)
The principle command, it has an ingame assist. (/blockitem assist)
Easy methods to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.