Minecraft Item Got Mod 1.16.1/1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4 (Shows a Log of Items Gotten) is a small client-side mod that exhibits a small log of things gotten.
The right way to set up:
- Obtain and Set up Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Obtain and Set up Cloth Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run lately downloaded .jar file, select the model you need and press “Set up.”
- Run Minecraft, choose the profile with Cloth put in and press Play
- Press Begin on Desktop
- Select Run
- Sort %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Recordsdata onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.