Minecraft It’s the Little Things Mod 1.16.1/1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4 (Some Small Features) It’s the Little Issues Mod 1.15.2/1.14.Four provides small options you didn’t know you wanted.
Permits you to make the Modpack yell at individuals utilizing 32 bit variations of java. That is off by default.
Permits you to make Minecraft open to full a fullsize window as a substitute of the traditional small one.
Permits you to set the title of the Minecraft window.
Permits you to change the icon of Minecraft within the taskbar.
This mod may also auto-detect these items if you’re utilizing the Technic Launcher with out you having to configure something. Works out of the field.
Provides a customized devoted server to the server record.
Tips on how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.