Minecraft Just Enough Resources Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Add Resources to JEI) provides Simply Sufficient Gadgets (JEI) integration for world assets like ores and mob drops. By including world-gen.json to the JER config folder and toggling the DIY setting ingame you may make your individual ore distributions. You’ll be able to even use /profile [chunk amount] [all] to create a world-gen-scan.json that can get the distributions from a generated world so that you don’t need to guess. These options are fairly superior and solely suggest for pack makers or skilled gamers. This mod is the successor of NotEnoughResources.
- Mob Drops.
- Dungeon Loot.
- Ore Gen.
- Plant Drops.
- DIY ore graphs.
Simply Sufficient Gadgets Mod
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge and Simply Sufficient Gadgets Mod.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.