Simply Participant Head Mod 1.16.3/1.16.1/1.16.2/1.15.2 (Gamers Drop Head on Loss of life) is a minimalistic mod that permits the gathering of participant heads by way of a command or loss of life occasion. All heads are generated just like a mob head by way of texture-data, lag free.
Texture values as an alternative of technology by way of player-names
The mod makes use of texture values to generate the participant heads. Because of this there received’t be any lag, which player-name generated heads normally trigger.
Pure Vanilla Sources
As a result of the mod doesn’t add any customized blocks, chances are you’ll take away the mod and nonetheless have the heads beforehand gathered in-game.
If you wish to generate a participant head with none loss of life occasion, chances are you’ll achieve this by way of the jph command. The place the participant title ignores capitalisation and the quantity is elective (default quantity is 1): /jph (quantity)
Mojang API request limitations
The mod makes use of the UUID -> Profile + Pores and skin/Cape operate of the Mojang API. This has fairly a strict charge restrict: You possibly can request the identical profile as soon as per minute, nevertheless, you may ship as many distinctive requests as you want. Because of this typically the mod is unable to generate a head if the API limits its technology.
The way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.