Minecraft Kiwi Library Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Make Modding No Longer Cumbersome) is a Minecraft library mod which provides utilities for builders. It is going to do nothing with recreation itself. For mod developer, you’ll be able to merely add a block or merchandise by utilizing module system and annotations. it additionally offers some helpful helper class and a sophisticated font renderer which helps higher line-wrap and hex colour.
Learn how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.