Minecraft Lamp Block Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Adds a Redstone Lamp Which is Always On) provides a Redstone Lamp which is all the time on.
- You solely want a Redstone lamp and a Redstone block
- Put them collectively to make a Lamp!
The right way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.