Minecraft Large Ore Deposits Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Rare, Super-Massive Ore Deposits) is a mod that provides very uncommon, however super-massive ore deposits to the world, the invention of which is similar to discovering the Holy Grail, which might make you filthy wealthy and offers further motivation for the mining course of.
- Simply configurable ore deposits with easy parameters
- Predefined configs for the commonest ores
- Creation of blended ore deposits with specified ore proportions
- In-game instructions for testing and tweaking
- Capability to outline an above-ground indicator of underlying deposit (e.g., a uncommon flower)
- Setting completely different parameters and restrictions for various dimensions and biomes
- Including assist for any ores through the use of in-game instructions or placing customized configs to the adlods/Deposits folder
- /lods list deposits – shows the list of all availiable deposits in the chat (config name = deposit name)
- /lods list generated – logs the list of generated deposits with their coords (only for loaded chunks)
- /lods add – defines a new deposit and creates a config for it (e.g. /lods add vibranium 2000 300-600 4-16)
- /lods remove – removes definition of specified deposit and its config
- /lods reload – reloads all configs from the Deposits folder (no need to restart the game after making some changes)
- /lods gen – generates ore deposit in the current chunk with parameters from the config
- /lods test – generates ore deposit of the specified size at the current position, replacing also air blocks (usefull for quick testing without having to go underground)
- /lods strip chunk – removes all blocks in the current chunk, which are not ores
- /lods strip around – removes all blocks in surrounding chunks, which are not ores
- /lods dress – restores removed blocks (note that removed blocks are not saved between sessions, so make sure you have restored them all before shutting down the server)
- /lods checklist deposits – exhibits the checklist of all availiable deposits within the chat (config identify = deposit identify)
- /lods checklist generated – logs the checklist of generated deposits with their coords (just for loaded chunks)
- /lods add – defines a brand new deposit and creates a config for it (e.g. /lods add vibranium 2000 300-600 4-16)
- /lods take away – removes definition of specified deposit and its config
- /lods reload – reloads all configs from the Deposits folder (no have to restart the sport after making some adjustments)
- /lods gen – generates ore deposit within the present chunk with parameters from the config
- /lods take a look at – generates ore deposit of the desired measurement on the present place, changing additionally air blocks (usefull for fast testing with out having to go underground)
- /lods strip chunk – removes all blocks within the present chunk, which aren’t ores
- /lods strip round – removes all blocks in surrounding chunks, which aren’t ores
- /lods gown – restores eliminated blocks (be aware that eliminated blocks are usually not saved between classes, so ensure you have restored all of them earlier than shutting down the server)
Superior Finders (Suggest)
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.