Minecraft Level Up HP Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (RPG Style HP Upgrades) is a mod that provides RPG model HP upgrades. As you kill mobs, you acquire HP XP, which finally provides you HP Ranges, which offer you further hearts of well being. The mod is designed with mod packs and servers in thoughts; so it’s totally configurable. You possibly can configure the beginning and most HP, the HP XP necessities to stage up, the penalties on dying, whether or not to reset HP Ranges on dying, and extra! There are additionally instructions that enable ops or command blocks to handle HP XP and HP Stage for any participant.
- Improve your max HP by killing mobs
- Configure nearly every thing, like beginning HP, max stage, development system, and penalty formulation. You possibly can even set XP values for particular person mobs, together with modded ones! See the part on information packs within the wiki. There’s additionally a preconfigured instance information pack that begins you off with a full 10 hearts of well being as an alternative of 5.
- HP XP overlay HUD
- Coronary heart containers that immediately offer you an HP stage. You should utilize a knowledge pack so as to add these to dungeon loot, embody them in journey maps, no matter you need. By default, they’re not obtainable in survival.
- Stage up set off to be used in information packs; see one of many in-built developments for a utilization instance. Helps int vary circumstances (similar to many vanilla triggers) on present and remaining ranges.
- Command (/leveluphp verify) to verify XP/Stage in case you have got a mod that conflicts with the xp bar hud
- Op-only instructions to handle XP/Stage for any participant
- /leveluphp [setxp|addxp|setlevel|addlevel]
- You should utilize these with command blocks or mcfunctions too
Fabric Modloader (for 1.14.x)
Fabric API (for 1.14.x)
Mantle Mod (Non-compulsory)
Fabric Language Kotlin (for 1.14.x)
Learn how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge, Mantle Mod, ShadowMC and Shadowfacts’ Forgelin.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.