Minecraft Limited Lives Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Set Number of Lives Per World) limits you to a set variety of lives per world. By default, once you die, you’ll lose a ratio of your everlasting well being, leaving you much less and fewer hearts/HP after each respawn. Whenever you lastly run out of lives, relying on the config, you can be pressured into Spectator mode (not accessible for Minecraft 1.7.10) or banned from the server for a set period of time.
Say !ll or !limitedlives in chat to learn how many lives you’ve got left or how lengthy you’ve got left to respawn.
The best way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.
To be put in on the server. Set up on shoppers not mandatory until they’re internet hosting their very own LAN servers.