Minecraft Linked Storage Mod 1.16 / 1.15.2 (Shared Inventories, Remote Chest) is a straightforward but fairly revolutionary thought which permits the gamers to attach their inventories between one another via a really simple methodology. Upon making use of a dye color to the highest of a chest in its dye-able pads, specifying every chest “channel” via completely different colors, they’ll be sharing the identical stock. Thế Storage Blocks are additionally suitable with completely different storing blocks such because the Hoppers and different types of “pipes”. Should you right-click on a chest whereas holding a Diamond, the chest will flip into a private dye channel chest, they usually’re distinctive solely to your self.
- Dye-linked Chest.
- Handheld Storage permitting the gamers to entry their inventories remotely.
- Dye Channel can be copied to the Handheld Storage as soon as crafted.
Minecraft Linked Storage Mod Screenshots:
Learn how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.