Minecraft Litematica Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (New Modern Schematic Mod) is a brand new schematic mod written from scratch and is concentrating on gentle (client-side) mod loaders like LiteLoader on 1.12.x, Rift on 1.13.x and Material on 1.14+.
The best way to use:
The default hotkey to open the in-game config GUI is M + C. In case you are for instance on AZERTY keyboard structure as an alternative, then the keys are totally different, and M + C turns into, + C as an alternative, and so forth.
Observe: You probably have Optifine put in, then there are some choices that you probably might want to disable in Optifine, or in any other case it would break the schematic rendering:
- Render Areas must be disabled
- Shaders must be set to OFF, or alternatively disable VBOs within the vanilla Video settings, and disable each the ‘schematicOverlayModelOutline‘ and ‘schematicOverlayModelSides‘ choices within the Visuals class
- Quick Render may additionally have to disable if there may be nonetheless some bizarre HUD/GUI rendering points
The best way to set up:
- Obtain and Set up Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Obtain and Set up Material Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run not too long ago downloaded .jar file, select the model you need and press “Set up.”
- Run Minecraft, choose the profile with Material put in and press Play
- Press Begin on Desktop
- Select Run
- Kind %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Recordsdata onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.