Minecraft Loading Screens Mod 1.12.2/1.15.2/1.15.1 (Customizable Loading Screens) Loading screens. They’re boring. They’re lined in filth. That is the way it has at all times been. Not anymore! Loading Screens Mod 1.12.2 spruce up your loading screens with textual content and textures! It actually brings a modpack collectively.
- Add textual content and textures to the loading screens that seem whereas loading worlds/dimensions and connecting/disconnecting from servers.
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.